M͟͟Y͟͟ L͟͟A͟͟N͟͟D͟͟ O͟͟F͟͟ H͟͟A͟͟P͟͟P͟͟I͟͟N͟͟E͟͟S͟͟S͟͟ A͟͟N͟͟D͟͟ P͟͟E͟͟A͟͟C͟͟E͟͟

M͟͟Y͟͟ L͟͟A͟͟N͟͟D͟͟ O͟͟F͟͟ H͟͟A͟͟P͟͟P͟͟I͟͟N͟͟E͟͟S͟͟S͟͟ A͟͟N͟͟D͟͟ P͟͟E͟͟A͟͟C͟͟E͟͟

 When shall that day come, when I will look back and say "yes my land is one of the best".
Oh when will that day comes when I will recommend somebody to stay in my land. The land feel with honey and wine is now a land of hunger, frustration and sorrow, oh my land.
My land of peace and unity is now killing and rubbery.
When will my Jerusalem come?
When ?
I said when?
I wish I was in the ancient world when people are rich by their hard work and not connections.my land has become a place where the rich spit to the face of the poor as if there are not human beings.
The land i promise to serve with all my strength are now taking the strength before I serve. Seeing all the bad and corrupt act of this society will I still be faithful, loyal and honest to my land?
How soon will that day comes, when we will turn looking at our Moses then say to him you are a great leader?
I sit day and night crying for God to intervene in my land, and all I get is a voice stock in my head telling me to be patient.
I can't wait for my Jerusalem to come back to it main shape, when I can buy something with ten naira and still have some change.
My land will come back to it form again,all I have to do is to be patient. So I say to you be patient, your land will be restored again. It's just a matter of time. To all the souls who have lost their life in the road of restoration of our great land, may you be remembered always.
A land feel with happiness and peace.
My name is marvelous Ben I believe with all my nonsense you've seen a sense in it.
mαrvєl ѕpєαkíng. 

Comments