I AM

 I am the first and not the last. The one who people thought could do nothing, I am that small person who you out of nothing is trying to become something. I am that I am.

Let nobody bring you down. You are better than what people are telling you. He who looks down on himself will always be down. I charge you today never to give up with what you are doing, tell yourself I am the best of my kind . You are expecting people to be fair with you, who told you that everyone will be fair with you? Even the world, even life isn't fair, can you stand on your feet today and tell yourself that I will be a great person, greater than I am now. Do not worry about who will help you , God always provide someone. I am saying this because God has so much help me using people from different tribe, different gender and from different level.

You are the best of your kind.

I AM THE BOSS ON MY OWN.

My name is marvelous Benedict I believe with all my nonsense you've found a sense in it.

mαrvєl  ᎦᎵᏋᎯᏦᎲᏁᎶ 

           ✊



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

M͟͟Y͟͟ L͟͟A͟͟N͟͟D͟͟ O͟͟F͟͟ H͟͟A͟͟P͟͟P͟͟I͟͟N͟͟E͟͟S͟͟S͟͟ A͟͟N͟͟D͟͟ P͟͟E͟͟A͟͟C͟͟E͟͟