IS THE FUTURE DEPENDENT ON THE YOUTHS

 IS THE FUTURE DEPENDENT ON THE YOUTHS

It is said a man whose house is on fire does not go chasing a rat . My name is marvelous Benedict and for a while I have thought of the topic you've seen above. Let's not deceive ourselves by saying the future depend on the youth any longer, for a country like Nigeria do you still think we the younger once are the future of tomorrow?. In every of my  write up I make sure I use my county nigeria as example

 Nigeria is no longer the country we know again and as at such we are know longer the future of tomorrow. Let's look at our educational sector, it is as good as nonsense, we lack chairs to sit ,heat everywhere. The older once don't want to step down for the youth to lead , our leaders claim there know better than us so we need to sit and learn,then I ask myself a question when are we going to practice all we have learnt?. Until we come to realize that the world wait for no one again we will do no better. We the youth are creative and innovative but the opportunity to show ourselves is never there. I weep for all the youth and teenagers who thing the future wait for them because in this present condition or day things have changed. 

You are a winner. Tell yourself that. Act like that. Start living it even if you feel like you are dreaming. Know that one day seeing is believing, so fake it until you make it and before you know if dreams will be the limit. 

My name is marvelous Benedict I believe with all my nonsense you have found a sense in it.

ᴍᴀʀᴠᴇʟ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ ˢᵖᵉᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

M͟͟Y͟͟ L͟͟A͟͟N͟͟D͟͟ O͟͟F͟͟ H͟͟A͟͟P͟͟P͟͟I͟͟N͟͟E͟͟S͟͟S͟͟ A͟͟N͟͟D͟͟ P͟͟E͟͟A͟͟C͟͟E͟͟